I had a To Do List running in my head. It grew and grew over the weekend and by this morning it was a Monster! I don’t negotiate with monsters. So this is my new list:
1. Let the kids watch some t.v. today.
2. Have a little snack every time the kids do.
3. Gather children. Read some Little House on the Prairie. Enjoy the productivity of Pa, Ma, Mary and Laura (maybe even Baby Carrie).
4. Take a little nap when the kids do.
5. Do whatever is before me to do, as I have the energy and strength to do it.
To keep the monsters away: